Enrichment classes & summer camps
- Hands-on and interactive classes
- Virtual and in-person summer camps
- Classes for students in grades K-12
- Test prep classes for high school students
- Prices starting as low as $8.00 per class
* You do not need to be a student in Round Rock ISD to attend in-person summer camps or online classes.
* In-person camps will follow all current Round Rock ISD health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19.
* You will not receive a refund or voucher for camp cancellations after the cancellation deadline due to changes in health and safety guidelines.
* Cancellation requests must be submitted prior to the cancellation deadline to be eligible for refund or voucher.
* After creating an account, add your class(es) to the shopping cart and complete the checkout process. You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been completed.
* Round Rock ISD employees and their dependents are eligible for an employee discount which may only be used during registration.
* If a class is no longer listed online, it has been cancelled.
* Minimum enrollment for classes and camps must be met one week before first class. If class doesn't meet minimum it will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund. You will be notified by email if a class or camp is cancelled.
* To register using an eligible voucher: (1) Complete your online registration and payment first. (2) Submit the Voucher Refund Request Form AFTER completing your registration and payment.