- Interactive classes for students in grades K-12
- In-person classes on some elementary campuses
- Many engaging classes offered online
- Online classes for middle and high school students
- Test prep and tutoring for students in Gr. 6-12
- Prices start as low as $15.00 per week
- Summer camps registration is open
- Fall registration opens on August 1
- Registration for summer camps will remain open until the first day of camp.
- Camps may be canceled one week before first class date if minimum enrollment is not met.
- Don't wait! Many classes fill quickly.
Browse in-person summer camps by category.
Browse online enrichment classes.
* Please review our Registration and Refund Policy and Cancellation Deadlines before completing your registration.
* After creating an account, add your class(es) to the shopping cart and complete the checkout process. You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com once your registration has been completed. Please check your spam and trash folder for emails from Round Rock ISD and from your instructor(s).
* If a class is no longer listed online, it has been cancelled.
* Students will be escorted to meet their enrichment instructor immediately upon school day dismissal. Students will be escorted to meet their parent/guardian or return to the YMCA after their class.Transportation is not provided after enrichment classes.
* Only students who attend in-person classes may register to attend in-person after school enrichment classes on their home campus. You do not need to be a student in Round Rock ISD to attend online classes or summer camps.
* In-person classes and camps will follow all current Round Rock ISD health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19. You will not receive a refund or voucher for camp cancellations after the cancellation deadline due to changes in health and safety guidelines.
* Cancellation request form must be submitted prior to the cancellation deadline to be eligible for refund or voucher.
* Round Rock ISD employees and their dependents are eligible for an employee discount which may only be used during registration.
* Minimum enrollment for classes and camps must be met one week before first class. If class doesn't meet minimum enrollment, it will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund. You will be notified by email if a class or camp is cancelled.
* To register using an eligible voucher please complete the following steps: (1) You must first complete your online registration and payment. (2) You may then submit the Voucher Refund Request Form only AFTER completing your registration and payment. (3) You will receive a confirmation email that you have been reimbursed for the eligible amount of your voucher.